Pramac Racing duo currently head Petronas Yamaha SRT’s Quartararo and Morbidelli on Friday at the Misano Test
As of 13:00 local time at the Misano World Circuit Marco Simoncelli, Jack Miller (Pramac Racing) leads the way with a fastest time of 1:32.405 to sit 0.202 ahead of teammate Francesco Bagnaia on the timesheets. Day 1’s pacesetter Fabio Quartararo is third quickest on his Petronas Yamaha SRT machine, 0.371 back from Miller.
It’s another hot and sunny day on the Riviera di Rimini coast as the premier class get the second and final day of testing at Misano underway. Red Bull KTM Factory Racing’s Pol Espargaro crashed during the morning but the Spaniard is ok, with elder brother Aleix Espargaro (Aprilia Racing Team Gresini) occupying fifth place at lunchtime.
Keep your eye out for an end-of-day report, plus highlights and interviews with some of the riders as the Misano Test draws to a close this evening. Follow the afternoon’s action with Live Timing.
Top 10 at 13:00 local time (GMT 1):
1. Jack Miller (Pramac Racing) – 1:32.405
2. Francesco Bagnaia (Pramac Racing) 0.202
3. Fabio Quartararo (Petronas Yamaha SRT) 0.371
4. Franco Morbidelli (Petronas Yamaha SRT) 0.458
5. Aleix Espargaro (Aprilia Racing Team Gresini) 0.495
6. Marc Marquez (Repsol Honda Team) 0.625
7. Tito Rabat (Reale Avintia Racing) 0.676
8. Maverick Viñales (Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP) 0.842
9. Andrea Iannone (Aprilia Racing Team Gresini) 0.848
10. Michele Pirro (Ducati Team) 0.849
Watch every 2019 race LIVE & OnDemand and enjoy the whole motogp.com video library, including technical features, exclusive interviews and classic races, with the MotoGP™ VideoPass