Manufacture you know… Quartararo is redefining records?
At excellent 20, Fabio Quartararo is shattering records in the premier class: obtain out what he is doing so nicely with 10 issues to know
The PTT Thailand Astronomical Prix is made up our minds to form historical past this weekend, with a full host of records waiting to shattered emphatically. The second ever focus on with to the Chang World Circuit has offered thrilling action up to now and further is definite to reach. Get to know your whole facts, stats, trivialities and perception with 10 well-known issues sooner than Sunday action.
1. Despite a atomize at the conclude of Q2, Fabio Quartararo has wonderful on pole whisper for the fourth time in his rookie season, alongside with Jerez, Catalunya and Assen, atmosphere a unique all-time lap allege at Buriram to equals Jorge Lorenzo (2008) and Dani Pedrosa (2006), who both also wonderful on pole whisper four instances in their rookie season in the MotoGP™ class. Entirely Marc Marquez did better, with 9 poles abet in 2013.
MotoGP™ Day 2 recap: French Fabio flies to fourth pole 05/10/2019
The Petronas Yamaha SRT man strikes again, claiming the fourth pole of his rookie season sooner than Viñales and Marquez
2. Feeble 20 years and 168 days old, Fabio Quartararo is also the youngest rider to make a choice four pole positions in the premier class of Astronomical Prix racing, taking the allege from Marc Marquez, who become 20 years and 181 days old at Indianapolis in 2013.
Michelin Ideal Lap of the Chang World Circuit 05/10/2019
Uncover exactly how speedily the MotoGP™ poleman can even respect long gone at some point soon of qualifying at the PTT Thailand Astronomical Prix
3. If Fabio Quartararo wins the sprint in Thailand (20 years and 169 days old), he might perchance perchance be the second-youngest rider to get a premier class Astronomical Prix sprint, in the abet of Marc Marquez, who become 20 years and 63 days old when he won at the Americas GP abet in 2013.
OnBoard: Quarta’s pole-a success lap for FREE! 05/10/2019
Leap OnBoard with the Petronas Yamaha SRT rider as we flee all around the Chang World Circuit in Thailand
4. Maverick Viñales has wonderful in second residing, which is the eighth time this year he has wonderful inner the conclude three (although in Catalunya he become given a 3-residing grid penalty and commenced from sixth).
Viñales: “On paper our rhythm is quicker than the others” 05/10/2019
Stable stagger in FP4 mixed with 2nd on the grid point out all issues sure for the Yamaha man in the following day’s Thai GP
5. Marc Marquez, who crashed in Q2, has wonderful in third residing, which is his 13th front row delivery of the season up to now. Marquez, who won closing year in Buriram sooner than Dovizioso, must rating two or extra features better than his Italian rival to make a choice his sixth MotoGP™ world title and eighth overall in Astronomical Prix racing.
Marquez: “If we accept in front of Dovi, that is even better” 05/10/2019
Marquez planning to raise the warmth to Buriram as he looks to wrap up the title at the PTT Thailand Astronomical Prix
6. With Maverick Viñales, Fabio Quartararo and Franco Morbidelli, right here’s the third time this year there are three Yamaha riders inner the conclude four in qualifying, alongside with Catalunya and San Marino.
Rider roundup: Your whole tips after qualifying in Thailand 05/10/2019
Hear out of your favourite MotoGP™ riders after qualifying at the PTT Thailand Astronomical Prix
7. After passing by Q1, Danilo Petrucci joined Q2 for the foremost time since Silverstone and lovely in fifth residing, which is his most productive qualifying consequence since he become third on the grid in Italy earlier this year on his technique to a success his most productive MotoGP™ sprint up to now.
8. Andrea Dovizioso, has wonderful in seventh residing, which is the seventh time this year he didn’t qualify inner the foremost two rows. He crossed the motorway in second residing closing year in Thailand; the most productive time he has lost a closing corner battle with Marquez.
MotoGP™ Q2 at the Thailand GP: the battle for pole whisper 05/10/2019
The battle for pole is on! Who will whisper the fastest lap and delivery from the front of the grid?
9. Valentino Rossi, who started from second closing year in Thailand, has wonderful ninth residing after crashing in Q2, which is the ninth time this year he didn’t qualify inner the foremost two rows on the grid.
“We wished a higher whisper” – what happened to Rossi? 05/10/2019
The Monster Energy Yamaha rider suffered a atomize and at closing wonderful P9. Hear what he has to voice about Day 2 in Thailand
10. After passing by Q1, Pol Espargaro, who missed the sprint in Aragon because of a wrist injure, has wonderful in 11th residing. Espargaro is scheduled to form his 100th delivery in the premier class on Sunday.
“Taking a explore at what happened two weeks ago, it be now not too unhealthy” 05/10/2019
Pol Espargaro bounces abet from a atomize in Aragon, that broke his wrist, to head straight into Q2 and qualify alongside his brother in P11