Two tenths split the Honda and Yamaha duo at a sunny Twin Ring Motegi, Rins completes the quit three
Polesitter Marc Marquez (Repsol Honda Personnel) set the fastest time in Warm Up on the Motul Immense Prix of Japan, his 1: 45.816 was as soon as the suited sub-1: 46 time within the 20-minute session. 0.220 abet from the 2019 Champion was as soon as Fabio Quartararo (Petronas Yamaha SRT), the Frenchman will open from P3 on the grid, whereas Personnel Suzuki Ecstar’s Alex Rins went third fastest on Sunday morning.
COMING UP: Marquez fires from first Motegi pole 19/10/2019
Morbidelli joins the podium payment from 2nd and can Quartararo clinch Rookie of the twelve months? Originate now not omit Round 16 of MotoGP™
Tyre choices are going to be wanted for Sunday’s trudge, with a toasty Twin Ring Motegi circuit striking a cat amongst the pigeons after Friday and Saturday’s frigid cases. Fourth fastest in Warm Up was as soon as Franco Morbidelli, he’ll open his Petronas Yamaha SRT machine from P2, with Maverick Viñales and Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP teammate Valentino Rossi finishing fifth and sixth to head away all four Yamahas inside the quit six in Warm Up.
FREE: The closing 5 minutes of qualifying in Japan 19/10/2019
Relive the sharp closing moments as 12 riders gave it their fascinated with pole on the Motul Immense Prix of Japan
An fascinating MotoGP™ Motegi reach upon awaits at 15: 00 native time (GMT 9). Marquez vs Quartararo Round 3? Uncover in a while this day!
1. Marc Marquez (Repsol Honda Personnel) – 1: 45.816
2. Fabio Quartararo (Petronas Yamaha SRT) 0.220
3. Alex Rins (Personnel Suzuki Ecstar) 0.466
4. Franco Morbidelli (Petronas Yamaha SRT) 0.535
5. Maverick Viñales (Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP) 0.621
6. Valentino Rossi (Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP) 0.695
7. Andrea Dovizioso (Ducati Personnel) 0.758
8. Cal Crutchlow (LCR Honda Castrol) 0.851
9. Joan Mir (Personnel Suzuki Ecstar) 0.913
10. Andrea Iannone (Aprilia Racing Personnel Gresini) 0.981
The state aloof goes on! 19/10/2019
Marc Marquez may perhaps perhaps well perhaps impartial personal taken the 2019 World Championship however there may perhaps be aloof loads to play for on the Motul Immense Prix of Japan
Peep every 2019 trudge LIVE & OnDemand and profit from the total motogp.com video library, including technical aspects, queer interviews and traditional races, with the MotoGP™ VideoPass