#AM73WorldChampion: Marquez’s Championship-winning stats
All of the details and figures that helped Alex Marquez against being crowned the 2019 Moto2™ World Championship
EG 0,0 Marc VDS’ Marc Marquez clinched the 2019 Moto2™ World Championship at the Shell Malaysia Motorcycle Immense Prix thanks to his tenth podium stay of the season. Nonetheless what are the other statistics at the encourage of the Spaniard turning proper into a two-time World Champion? Listed below are the main details and figures at the encourage of your intermediate class Champion…
Right here is your 2019 Moto2™ World Champion! 27/10/2019
It’s authentic! Alex Marquez claims the intermediate class World Title in Malaysia!
– Alex Marquez grew to change into the first rider the get the Moto2™ World Championship having beforehand clinched the Moto3™ title.
– Along with his brother Marc taking the Moto2™ title encourage in 2012, right here’s the first time two brothers contain each and every clinched the title within the intermediate category.
– To boot, with Marc taking the 125cc title in 2010 and Alex the Moto3™ title in 2014, right here’s the first time that two brothers clinch the title in two same classes of Immense Prix racing.
– A. Marquez is the fifth Spanish rider to get the Moto2™ title after along with Toni Elias, his brother Marc, Pol Espargaro and Tito Rabat.
– A. Marquez is the eighth various Spanish rider to clinch the title within the intermediate category. Marquez’s title is additionally 11th within the category for Spanish riders and the 52nd in Immense Prix racing.
– With eight wins in Moto2™, A. Marquez tied in sixth jam on the checklist of riders with the most wins within the category with Andrea Iannone, Franco Morbidelli and Francesco Bagnaia.
– A. Marquez sits in fourth jam on the checklist of Spanish riders with the most wins within the category, at the encourage of his brother Marc (16), Tito Rabat (13) and Pol Espargaro (10).
– A. Marquez has stood on the podium 10 occasions this season up to now and 23 within the Moto2™ class, equalling Pol Espargaro, who stands in fifth jam on the checklist of riders with most podium finishes within the category, two decrease than Marc Marquez.
– With 23 podium finishes, A. Marquez is now tied in third jam with Pol Espargaro on the checklist of Spanish riders with most podium finishes within the Moto2™ class.
– Along with his pole jam in Malaysia, his sixth of the season up to now and the 12th in Moto2™ , he now sits in fourth jam on the checklist of Spanish riders with most pole positions within the Moto2™ class, two decrease than his brother Marc and Pol Espargaro, the fifth total within the category.
– A. Marquez is best most likely the seventh rider (the fourth Spaniard) who has won as a minimal three races in a row within the Moto2™ class.
Perceive every 2019 rush LIVE & OnDemand and profit from your entire motogp.com video library, including technical facets, inviting interviews and traditional races, with the MotoGP™ VideoPass