Marquez quickest in Warmth Up no subject atomize
2019 Champion hit the gravel at Flip 14 but returned to get rid of P1, Viñales and Petrucci full top three
No subject a atomize at Flip 14 in MotoGP™ morning Warmth Up, 2019 World Champion Marc Marquez (Repsol Honda Group) carried out quickest by 0.159 earlier than the flee at the Gran Premio Motul de la Comunitat Valenciana. Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP’s Maverick Viñales carried out P2, with Danilo Petrucci (Ducati Group) claiming third jam.
2019… the tale up to the closing chapter! 16/11/2019
How did we secure right here? Gawk support across the closing 18 rounds as we prepare to skedaddle racing for the closing time in 2019
Polesitter Fabio Quartararo used to be fourth quickest in the 20-minute Warmth Up session, the Frenchman sits 0.053 earlier than Petronas Yamaha SRT teammate Franco Morbidelli. Decrease than a second covered the tip 15 in MotoGP™ Warmth Up as we now equipment up for the closing flee of 2019 at 14: 00 native time (GMT 1).
Coming up… Can Quartararo in a roundabout diagram secure that maiden prefer? 16/11/2019
Or will Marquez spring an upset for the triple crown from P2? Miller leads the charge in P3 and Viñales starts from row 2 to self-discipline Rins
1. Marc Marquez (Repsol Honda Group) – 1: 31.136
2. Maverick Viñales (Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP) 0.159
3. Danilo Petrucci (Ducati Group) 0.309
4. Fabio Quartararo (Petronas Yamaha SRT) 0.395
5. Franco Morbidelli (Petronas Yamaha SRT) 0.448
6. Andrea Dovizioso (Ducati Group) 0.471
7. Alex Rins (Group Suzuki Ecstar) 0.486
8. Joan Mir (Group Suzuki Ecstar) 0.536
9. Jack Miller (Pramac Racing) 0.564
10. Pol Espargaro (Crimson Bull KTM Factory Racing) 0.665
Indulge in holding up with the total 2020 preseason making an strive out circulate and the 2020 season steady? Gawk no further than VideoPass!
FREE: The closing 5 minutes of qualifying in Valencia 16/11/2019
Relive the inviting closing moments as 12 riders gave it their concerned about pole at the Gran Premio Motul de la Comunitat Valenciana