Japan Car Federation (hereinafter “JAF”) announced on February 4 the originate of a faithful webpage for video guide to driving etiquette and guidelines in Japan for mates from in a foreign country, publishing video clips on this webpage.
- For protected and bother-free driving in Japan
For the time being, traffic violations and accidents provocative in yet any other country mates to Japan driving rented vehicles are on the magnify. To back them win pleasure from driving safely and with out bother in Japan, JAF has produced and published videos that outline differences in driving etiquette and guidelines between Japan and various worldwide locations.
- Movies in English and 6 various languages to handle three matters puzzling mates from in yet any other country
These rapid videos painting an in yet any other country tourist occurring a pressure with a resident in Japan. Because the tourist discovers a distinction from the discover in his/her country, the resident offers an rationalization. The video philosophize material is thus designed to elicit more empathy from viewers. The videos bear been produced in English, and 6 various international-language variations bear subtitles in French, German, Chinese, Vietnamese, Portuguese and Korean. JAF has thus equipped them in a total of seven languages to form the advice understandable to many international mates to Japan. They address three in moderation selected considerations linked with the Eastern driving etiquette and guidelines that can maybe well maybe additionally be particularly puzzling to mates from in a foreign country.
- Left-hand traffic: A left-hand traffic machine is practiced in 70 worldwide locations and areas, and Japan is figuring out to be one of them.
- Pause imprint: In Japan, discontinue indicators are some extent-down triangular form with “STOP” written in Eastern. The worldwide traditional is an octagonal imprint with “STOP” written on it.
*Some Eastern discontinue indicators bear “STOP” written both in Eastern and English but the gathering of these indicators is limited.
- Pause earlier than railroad crossing: Stopping earlier than a railroad crossing is required in a actually minute collection of worldwide locations and areas. In Japan it’s required because trains stride by slim residential districts and roads.
Special web location “Force protected to win pleasure from your defend in Japan”
For more info on JAF, talk over with https://english.jaf.or.jp/
Contact: Kohei Wakita