Spaniard heads McPhee earlier than the fundamental bustle of 2020 in Qatar
Raul Fernandez (Red Bull KTM Ajo) continued his unimaginable QNB Astronomical Prix of Qatar make by topping Moto3™ Warm Up with a 2: 05.701, beating John McPhee (Petronas Sprinta Racing) by ample below three tenths. Rivacold Snipers Crew’s Tony Arbolino done the cease three as the lightweight class now obtain situation for Flee 1 of 2020.
Dennis Foggia (Leopard Racing) and Albert Arenas (Aspar Crew Gaviota) rounded out the cease five, with polesitter Tatsuki Suzuki (SIC58 Squadra Corse) P15 in Warm Up. Don’t omit the opening fight of 2020 at 16: 20 local time (GMT+3) from the Losail International Circuit.
1. Raul Fernandez (Red Bull KTM Ajo) – 2: 05.701
2. John McPhee (Petronas Sprinta Racing) + 0.298
3. Tony Arbolino (Rivacold Snipers Crew) + 0.493
4. Dennis Foggia (Leopard Racing) + 0.502
5. Albert Arenas (Aspar Crew Gaviota) + 0.546
6. Gabriel Rodrigo (Kömmerling Gresini Moto3) + 0.557
7. Ai Ogura (Honda Crew Asia) + 0.680
8. Kaito Toba (Red Bull KTM Ajo) + 0.719
9. Filip Salač (Kömmerling Gresini Moto3) + 0.859
10. Stefano Nepa (Aspar Crew Gaviota) + 0.890
Every bustle weekend LIVE and OnDemand, uncommon interviews, historical races and so noteworthy extra unimaginable sigh material: here’s VideoPass!