Jap rider leads the intermediate class into drag day, polesitter Roberts third
Purple Bull KTM Ajo’s Tetsuta Nagashima topped the timesheets in Moto2™ Heat Up on the QNB Gargantuan Prix of Qatar. The Jap rider edges out Jorge Navarro (Beta Tools Bustle Up) by 0.162 earlier than the drag, with polesitter Joe Roberts (American Racing) third.
Moto2™ Day 2: Roberts stars to say debut pole station 07/03/2020
Scrutinize the highlights because the American tied on the tip with Luca Marini but clinched a maiden pole due to his 2nd finest lap
Heat Up used to be carried out under the Qatari barren space solar earlier than the floodlights are turned on for the outlet Moto2™ drag of 2020. Completing the tip 5 in Heat Up used to be Augusto Fernandez (EG 0,0 Marc VDS) and Marco Bezzecchi (SKY Racing Team VR46) earlier than the riders plug racing at 18: 00 native time (GMT+3).
1. Tetsuta Nagashima (Purple Bull KTM Ajo) – 1: 59.565
2. Jorge Navarro (Beta Tools Bustle Up) + 0.162
3. Joe Roberts (American Racing) + 0.280
4. Augusto Fernandez (EG 0,0 Marc VDS) + 0.290
5. Marco Bezzecchi (SKY Racing Team VR46) + 0.297
6. Aron Canet (Aspar Team) + 0.329
7. Enea Bastianini (Italtrans Racing Team) + 0.336
8. Remy Gardner (Onexox TKKR SAG Team) + 0.379
9. Marcel Schrötter (Liqui Moly Intact GP) + 0.384
10. Nicolo Bulega (Federal Oil Gresini Moto2) + 0.447
Every drag weekend LIVE and OnDemand, uncommon interviews, historic races and so mighty extra extraordinary lisp material: here’s VideoPass!