• Bustle: eNASCAR Make Line 150 (Spherical 6)
• Sequence: eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational Sequence
• Time/Date: 1 p.m. EDT on Sunday, Also can 3
• Spot: Dover Worldwide Speedway (1-mile, concrete oval)
• Distance: 150 laps (150 miles)
Where to Watch:
• FOX community
• Announcers: Jeff Gordon, Mike Joy and Larry McReynolds.
• FS1 (DIRECTV Channel 219 and Dish Channel 150)
• FOX Sports app
• FOX Sports Racing for fans in Canada
• Gimme Five: The five most watched esports events in U.S. television historical past are as follows…
1. March 29 eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational Sequence dart from virtual Texas Motor Speedway with 1.34 million viewers.
2. April 26 eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational Sequence dart from virtual Talladega Superspeedway with 1.24 million viewers.
3. April 5 eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational Sequence dart from virtual Bristol Motor Speedway with 1.179 million viewers.
4. April 19 eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational Sequence dart from virtual Richmond Raceway with 971,000 viewers.
5. March 22 eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational Sequence dart from virtual Location residence-Miami Speedway with 903,000 viewers.
• Trivia Time: Sooner than the debut of the eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational Sequence, what used to be the most watched esports match in U.S. television historical past? Mortal Kombat when it aired on The CW in 2016. That used to be four years ago, apparently the same of the interval of time between March 13 and April 30, 2020, and roughly six instances longer than Han Solo used to be frozen in carbonite.
• The eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational Sequence is an exhibition esports assortment that comes with a assortment of past and most modern racecar drivers from the NASCAR Cup Sequence.
• The eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational Sequence is a multi-week assortment emulating the fashioned 2020 NASCAR Cup Sequence agenda.
• With the sports world on hiatus attributable to the coronavirus, the eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational Sequence exists moderately than staunch NASCAR events.
• The iRacing undercard match the day sooner than Sunday‘s headlining eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational Sequence dart is the Saturday Evening Assert dart where drivers compete in virtual NASCAR Xfinity Sequence cars. The Assert match enhances the eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational Sequence and Stewart-Haas Racing‘s Xfinity Sequence driver, Drag Briscoe, will compete in Saturday Evening Assert.
• The livestream of Saturday Evening Assert begins at 8 p.m. EDT on eNASCAR.com/are living. Single-automobile qualifying begins at 8: 05 p.m., which sets the lineup for four, 10-lap heat races, with every heat dart along side as many as 20 drivers. Six cars approach from every heat to the characteristic, with the closing two spots in the 26-automobile field coming from the head-two finishers of a 15-lap comfort dart, which takes set of abode after the heat races and is comprised of drivers who luxuriate in not but fine. The 125-lap characteristic dart then follows.
Kevin Harvick, driver of the No. 4 Busch Light Ford Mustang:
“Doubtlessly the excellent distinction in iRacing is the motion. They‘ve performed a extremely excellent job of constructing their racetracks with the indicators and cracks and bumps and the loads of issues that stride along with them, nonetheless with iRacing, I luxuriate in it all grew to alter into off on my Busch Light Ford Mustang. You must possibly feel it moderately bit in the pedals and the steering wheel, nonetheless for me, with the extra you flip off on iRacing, the upper it’s some distance.”
• Right here’s Harvick‘s third eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational Sequence dart.
• Harvick began 24th and finished 12th in the old eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational Sequence dart at Talladega.
• In staunch NASCAR Cup Sequence racing at Dover, Harvick has two wins, eight top-five and 19 top-10 finishes with 1,443 laps led in 38 career starts.
• Harvick‘s Dover victories came in October 2015 and Also can 2018.
Aric Almirola, driver of the No. 10 Smithfield Ford Mustang:
“Dover is one of my licensed tracks in staunch lifestyles, nonetheless after iRacing final weekend at Talladega in my Smithfield Ford Mustang, I are conscious of it‘s an entirely varied feel. We finished 18th final weekend after knocking some rust off. It‘s going to be refined to face up to the label with most of those guys with the restricted quantity of discover I‘ll luxuriate in. Being a homeschool trainer and pa at some level of the week doesn‘t unencumber essential time, so the young guys luxuriate in even extra of an back on us. I‘m taking a search for forward to iRacing at a discover love Dover where we‘re up on the wheel your total dart. This is in a position to be relaxing for me to take a look at out a brand new discover kind and, as continuously, relaxing for the fans watching once more.”
• Right here’s Almirola‘s 2d eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational Sequence dart.
• Almirola began 21st and finished 18th in his eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational Sequence debut final Sunday at Talladega.
• In staunch NASCAR Cup Sequence racing at Dover, Almirola has two top-five and three top-10 finishes with 64 laps led in 15 career starts.
• Almirola‘s greatest Dover elevate out is fifth, earned twice (Also can 2015 and October 2015).
Cole Custer, driver of the No. 41 Haas Tooling Ford Mustang:
“Things from staunch lifestyles with out a doubt discover to iRacing, nonetheless you even luxuriate in to be taught all the loads of shrimp issues that are odd to iRacing. This time has with out a doubt opened my strategies to iRacing. I personal in due course I‘ll favor to take a look at out and exhaust it moderately extra for races constructing in my Haas Tooling Ford Mustang, because it’ll be a respectable tool to appropriate knock the rust off sooner than going someplace. I‘m taking a search for forward to Dover because I‘ve performed successfully there in the past, nonetheless I know there‘s going to be issues to be taught. After I obtained Dover I knew I was continuously going to luxuriate in that trophy out someplace in my residence. It‘s in my bedroom excellent now. It‘s a trophy that‘s so odd and splendid that every person needs it and has it circled on the agenda.”
• Right here’s Custer‘s 2d eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational Sequence dart.
• Custer began 23rd and finished 26th in his eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational Sequence debut final Sunday at Talladega.
• In staunch racing, Custer has made a total of six Xfinity Sequence starts at Dover. He has four top-five and five top-10 finishes with a total of 224 laps led, highlighted by a seize final October. He is a NASCAR Cup Sequence rookie and has but to variety a Cup Sequence originate at Dover.
• Custer also has three NASCAR Gander Outside & RV Truck Sequence starts at Dover, with a greatest elevate out of fifth in Also can 2016.
• Sooner than Custer developed to the Truck Sequence, he raced in the NASCAR K&N Pro Sequence, making two starts at Dover with a greatest elevate out of 14th in September 2013.
Drag Briscoe, driver of the No. 98 Production Alliance Community Ford Mustang:
“I‘m truly taking a search for forward to Saturday‘s dart at Dover and being abet in the Production Alliance Community Ford Mustang. Dover is a discover I was truly mad to procure to sooner than the season used to be placed on preserve, and this paint draw is one of my favorites. I know every person from Production Alliance Community has been following along per week, so expectantly I’m in a position to examine it in victory lane for them on Saturday.”
• Right here’s Briscoe‘s third Saturday Evening Assert dart. In his final outing at Talladega, he obtained his heat dart and started 2d in the characteristic sooner than ending 34th.
• Briscoe is an iRacing traditional, with most of his races coming in the Xfinity Sequence.
• In staunch racing, Briscoe has on no account competed in the NASCAR Cup Sequence. He is at discover in his 2d corpulent season of Xfinity Sequence racing.
• Briscoe has made a total of four starts at Dover — three in the Xfinity Sequence (greatest elevate out is fifth, earned twice, Also can 2019 and October 2019, where he began from the pole), and one in the NASCAR Gander Outside & RV Truck Sequence (finished 12th after starting from the pole in June 2017).
— Gorgeous Flee Verbal change —