Some E-Pole simulations took situation in FP2 as the electrical class acquired their 2020 season underway on the Circuito de Jerez-Angel Nieto
Despite completely finishing two laps in FP2 and suffering a break at Flip 2, Eric Granado (Avintia Esponsorama Racing) took P1 again as the Brazilian took payment of the FIM Enel MotoE™ World Cup timesheets on Day 1. Finest four riders improved in FP2 on the Gran Premio Red Bull de España, with Dominique Aegerter (Dynavolt Intact GP) and Niccolo Canepa (LCR E-Personnel) conserving their positions within the head three as a result of their FP1 efforts.
Unfortunately for Alessandro Zaccone (Trentino Gresini MotoE), the rookie has decided to sit down out the weekend’s action after feeling the results of his checking out break on Wednesday. In other locations, varied riders took the different to full an E-Pole simulation on Friday afternoon in FP2 – that you may inquire that reside from 16: 05 local time (GMT+2).
Granado and fourth on the timesheets Xavier Simeon (LCR E-Personnel) managed to head rather better in FP2, with Maria Herrera (Openbank Aspar Personnel) and rookie Jakub Kornfeil (WithU Motorsport) also going sooner despite to scorching temperatures. Nonetheless, this didn’t exchange the mixed times from FP1 which that you may behold under, with the Energica Ego Corsa riders getting one other probability to get a greater feeling with FP3 on Saturday. Then, it would be E-Pole time which persistently affords excitement.
High 10 mixed:
1. Eric Granado (Avintia Esponsorama Racing) – 1: 48.558
2. Dominique Aegerter (Dynavolt Intact GP) + 0.130
3. Nicolo Canepa (LCR E-Personnel) + 0.202
4. Xavier Simeon (LCR E-Personnel) + 0.294
5. Jordi Torres (Pons Racing 40) + 0.413
6. Matteo Ferrari (Trentino Gresini MotoE) + 0.421
7. Niki Tuuli (Avant Ajo MotoE) + 0.461
8. Alex de Angelis (Octo Pramac MotoE) + 0.561
9. Matteo Casadei (Ongetta SIC58 Squadracorse) + 0.623
10. Mike Di Meglio (EG 0,0 Marc VDS) + 1.004
Every apply session, qualifying battle and bustle, irregular interviews, ancient races and so unprecedented extra unbelievable thunder material: here’s VideoPass!