The KTM rider leads Masia and McPhee as sunny climate conditions greeted the riders on Sunday morning
The rain has stayed away for now and since the Moto3™ riders accomplished their morning Warm Up at the myWorld Austrian In actual fact handy Prix, it was as soon as SKY Racing Crew VR46’s Celestino Vietti who emerged quickest. A 1: 36.483 seen the Italian sit 0.125 particular of 2d residing Jaume Masia (Leopard Racing), with John McPhee (Petronas Sprinta Racing) third.
Darryn Binder (CIP Green Energy) was as soon as fourth quickest on Sunday morning in the light-weight class, Championship leader Albert Arenas (Valresa Aspar Crew) fifth. Polesitter Raul Fernandez (Red Bull KTM Ajo) will be hoping he can homicide his first podium of 2020, he claimed P8 in Warm Up.
11: 00 native time (GMT+2) is when the Moto3™ flee begins – tune in!
1. Celestino Vietti (SKY Racing Crew VR46) – 1: 36.483
2. Jaume Masia (Leopard Racing) + 0.125
3. John McPhee (Petronas Sprinta Racing) + 0.160
4. Darryn Binder (CIP Green Energy) + 0.210
5. Albert Arenas (Valresa Aspar Crew) + 0.233
6. Andrea Migno (SKY Racing Crew VR46) + 0.298
7. Tony Arbolino (Rivacold Snipers Crew) + 0.313
8. Raul Fernandez (Red Bull KTM Ajo) + 0.398
9. Romano Fenati (Sterilgarda Max Racing Crew) + 0.466
10. Ayumu Sasaki (Red Bull KTM Tech3) + 0.470
Every observe session, qualifying fight and flee, uncommon interviews, historic races and so design more fantastic narrate material: that is VideoPass!