Web your self put for speed day on the Crimson Bull Ring with 10 stats following a radiant qualifying day
Maverick Viñales (Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP) will commence from pole plan for the 2020 myWorld Austrian Gargantuan Prix, and subsequent up is speed day. Web your self put with 10 stats that emerged from the brilliant qualifying session below:
1. That is Viñales’ 10th pole within the premier class, equalling Kenny Roberts Jr. On his nine outdated premier class pole positions, Viñales went on to focus on the speed on two instances (Qatar and France in 2017).
2. That is the first pole plan for a Yamaha rider on the Crimson Bull Ring for the rationale that track was supplied to the MotoGP™ calendar in 2016, and the first of a Yamaha rider to negate pole within the premier class in Austria since Christian Sarron support in 1988 (Salzburgring).
3. Ducati riders comprise gained every MotoGP™ speed on the Crimson Bull Ring for the rationale that Austrian track was supplied to the calendar in 2016, with three riders standing on the pinnacle step: Andrea Dovizioso (2 wins), Andrea Iannone (1) and Jorge Lorenzo (1).
4. That is Fabio Quartararo’s (Petronas Yamaha SRT) 11th successive entrance row commence, a series that started remaining year in Misano, and the 17th entrance row commence since he stepped up to MotoGP™ remaining year. Over his 16 outdated entrance rows, he went on to carry out on the rostrum nine instances, including two wins.
5. Andrea Dovizioso (Ducati Crew), who is the most agreeable rider on the Crimson Bull Ring with two wins, has neatly-behaved in fourth put of residing, which is his worst qualifying consequence on the track so a long way. However his simplest qualifying consequence since he was third… in Austria remaining year.
6. Pol Espargaro (Crimson Bull KTM Factory Racing) has neatly-behaved in fifth put of residing which is his simplest qualifying consequence since he was 2nd in Misano remaining year, as neatly because the greatest qualifying consequence of a KTM rider on the Crimson Bull Ring.
7. This could maybe be Joan Mir’s (Crew Suzuki Ecstar) first speed in MotoGP™ on the Crimson Bull Ring, after he overlooked remaining year’s speed through effort.
8. After passing through Q1, Johann Zarco (Esponsorama Racing), who was on pole plan in Brno, has neatly-behaved P9. He’ll be aiming to stand on the rostrum in support-to-support MotoGP™ races for the 2nd time, after doing so in Malaysia and Valencia in 2017.
9. Takaaki Nakagami (LCR Honda Idemitsu) has neatly-behaved 10th because the best-positioned Honda rider. That is the first time there’ll not be always any Honda riders on the entrance two rows of the grid in MotoGP™ on the Crimson Bull Ring.
10. After winning in Brno, Brad Binder has neatly-behaved in 17th put of residing because the fourth-simplest KTM rider, which is his worst qualifying consequence in his rookie season so a long way. He’ll be aiming to change into the first rookie to eradicate support-to-support premier class wins since Marc Marquez in 2013 (four in a row from Sachsenring to Brno).
Every rehearsal, qualifying battle and speed, irregular interviews, ancient races and so fundamental extra unprecedented mumble: this is VideoPass!