Reigning Cup winner sets the tempo from Friday pacesetter Granado before E-Pole gets underway this afternoon
Matteo Ferrari (Trentino Gresini MotoE) obtain a 1: 43.460 in FIM Enel MotoE™ World Cup FP3 on the Gran Premio Lenovo di San Marino e della Riviera di Rimini to oust Friday pacesetter Eric Granado (Avintia Esponsorama Racing) from prime plan. The Brazilian sits 0.150 in the motivate of Ferrari in second heading into E-Pole, with Xavier Simeon (LCR E-Team) mountain climbing as much as P3.
Ferrari sat 0.032 in the motivate of Granado on the dwell of Friday’s operating, nonetheless the reigning Cup winner became the tables in FP3 to demote Granado to second because the riders learned loads of time on Saturday morning. Simeon became eighth on Friday afternoon nonetheless the Belgian is now the most helpful other rider to position a lap time in the 1: 43s, with Jordi Torres (Pons Racing 40) jumping as much as P4 total after bettering on his Friday time by over seven tenths. Lukas Tulovic (Tech3 E-Racing) carried out the dwell 5.
Tune into E-Pole at 16: 10 native time (GMT+2)!
High 10 blended:
1. Matteo Ferrari (Trentino Gresini MotoE) – 1: 43.460
2. Eric Granado (Avintia Esponsorama Racing) + 0.150
3. Xavier Simeon (LCR E-Team) + 0.482
4. Jordi Torres (Pons Racing 40) + 0.550
5. Lukas Tulovic (Tech3 E-Racing) + 0.616
6. Alessandro Zaccone (Trentino Gresini Moto3) + 0.659
7. Alex de Angelis (Octo Pramac MotoE) + 0.718
8. Mike Di Meglio (EG 0,0 Marc VDS) + 0.753
9. Mattia Casadei (Ongetta SIC58 Squadracorse) + 0.775
10. Dominique Aegerter (Dynavolt Intact GP) + 0.940
Each and every discover session, qualifying fight and scuttle, exclusive interviews, historic races and so blueprint more implausible teach material: here is VideoPass!