The rookie sensation displaced the Australian on his closing lap, with the latter struggling an limitless highside at Flip 11
Aron Canet (Oceanica Aspar Team Moto2) left it late to top the Moto2™ Heat Up timesheets at the Gran Premio Lenovo di San Marino e della Riviera di Rimini. The rookie’s 1: 36.649 modified into adequate to beat Remy Gardner (Onexox TKKR SAG Team) by 0.113 as the polesitter suffered an limitless Flip 11 highside within the latter stages. Fortunately the Australian walked away, with later affirmation coming in that he went to the scientific centre for a compare-up, as second on the grid and World Championship chief Luca Marini (SKY Racing Team VR46) rounded out the tip three on Sunday morning.
Moto2™ recap: Lowes fastest however Gardner to birth from pole 12/09/2020
Hear from the Brit, the Aussie and Luca Marini after a blistering qualifying at Misano
Sam Lowes (EG 0,0 Marc VDS) modified into one other extensive-establish crasher within the 20-minute session, the quickest rider in qualifying starts from pitlane this afternoon. His teammate Augusto Fernandez modified into 4th fastest in Heat Up, with title contender and residential rider Enea Bastianini (Italtrans Racing Team) ending a top five lined by 0.201 seconds.
The Moto2™ flee gets underway at 12: 20 local time (GMT+2) – don’t pass over it!
1. Aron Canet (Oceanica Aspar Team Moto2) – 1: 36.649
2. Remy Gardner (Onexox TKKR SAG Team) + 0.113
3. Luca Marini (SKY Racing Team VR46) + 0.125
4. Augusto Fernandez (EG 0,0 Marc VDS) + 0.170
5. Enea Bastianini (Italtrans Racing Team) + 0.201
6. Marcel Schrötter (Liqui Moly Intact GP) + 0.339
7. Marco Bezzecchi (SKY Racing Team VR46) + 0.351
8. Xavi Vierge (Petronas Sprinta Racing) + 0.437
9. Jake Dixon (Petronas Sprinta Racing) + 0.439
10. Lorenzo Baldassarri (FlexBox HP 40) + 0.460
Every rehearsal, qualifying battle and flee, atypical interviews, ancient races and so powerful extra inconceivable relate: here is VideoPass!