The Eastern rider will head to the scientific centre as Marini, Bezzecchi and Lowes also crashed in Moto2™ Warm Up
It became as soon as an eventful Moto2™ Warm Up session on the Gran Premio TISSOT dell’Emilia Romagna e della Riviera di Rimini. Pacesetter Tetsuta Nagashima (Red Bull KTM Ajo) led the come from Aron Canet (Inde Aspar Team Moto2) however the Eastern rider suffered a heavy rupture on the tip of the session in the exit of Flip 15, with Nagashima heading to the scientific centre for a compare-up.
Sam Lowes (EG 0,0 Marc VDS) became as soon as third quickest but he became as soon as but another crasher in Warm Up. The British rider also went down on the exit of Flip 15, he became as soon as sufficient. His teammate Augusto Fernandez and Lowes’ compatriot Jake Dixon (Petronas Sprinta Racing) performed the tip five before the flee.
As well to, it became as soon as a disastrous opening handful of minutes for the SKY Racing Team VR46 riders. Championship chief and polesitter Luca Marini crashed at Flip 5, sooner than third in the Championship and 2d attach on the grid Marco Bezzecchi crashed at Flip 6. Happily, both riders were sufficient, but is it going to impress them in the flee at 12: 20 (GMT+2)?
Tune into the intermediate class Emilia Romagna GP battle later on!
1. Tetsuta Nagashima (Red Bull KTM Ajo) – 1: 36.346
2. Aron Canet (Inde Aspar Team Moto2) + 0.035
3. Sam Lowes (EG 0,0 Marc VDS) + 0.075
4. Augusto Fernandez (EG 0,0 Marc VDS) + 0.215
5. Jake Dixon (Petronas Sprinta Racing) + 0.235
6. Marcel Schrötter (Liqui Moly Intact GP) + 0.304
7. Jorge Navarro (Beta Tools Scoot Up) + 0.340
8. Lorenzo Baldassarri (FlexBox HP 40) + 0.443
9. Joe Roberts (Tennor American Racing) + 0.476
10. Tom Lüthi (Liqui Moly Intact GP) + 0.517
Every apply session, qualifying battle and flee, uncommon interviews, historical races and so remarkable extra amazing enlighten: this is VideoPass!