Octo Pramac rider sets the tempo in damp Le Mans conditions as the closing FIM Enel MotoE™ World Cup weekend of 2020 will get underway
On his farewell weekend as a rider, Alex de Angelis (Octo Pramac MotoE) spot a 1: 54.595 in FIM Enel MotoE™ World Cup FP1 on the SHARK Helmets Mountainous Prix de France to beat 2nd quickest Xavier Simeon (LCR E-Team) by 0.451 seconds. World Cup chief Matteo Ferrari (Trentino Gresini MotoE) became third quickest within the hole session of the weekend, the Italian honest over half a 2nd off the tempo as the MotoE™ riders bought their first style of wet climate since the 2019 Austrian GP.
Xavi Cardelus (Avintia Esponsorama Racing) executed P4 within the wet conditions with Niccolo Canepa (LCR E-Team) P5 as the electrical class tackled the hard 30-minute session. Title hopefuls Mattia Casadei (Ongetta SIC58 Squadra Corse) – who crashed unharmed at Turn 7 – and Jordi Torres (Pons Racing 40) rounded out the tip 10 in P9 and P10 respectively, with 2nd within the title urge Dominique Aegerter (Dynavolt Intact GP) P16 – 3.827 seconds adrift of P1.
The MotoE™ riders face FP2 in a while this afternoon at 16: 10 native time (GMT+2), earlier than E-Pole and Flee 1 salvage plot on a doubtlessly title-deciding Saturday.
1. Alex de Angelis (Octo Pramac MotoE) – 1: 54.595
2. Xavier Simeon (LCR E-Team) + 0.451
3. Matteo Ferrari (Trentino Gresini MotoE) + 0.548
4. Xavi Cardelus (Avintia Esponsorama Racing) + 0.941
5. Niccolo Canepa (LCR E-Team) + 1.045
6. Josh Hook (Octo Pramac MotoE) + 1.066
7. Niki Tuuli (Avant Ajo MotoE) + 1.148
8. Eric Granado (Avintia Esponsorama Racing) + 1.187
9. Mattia Casadei (Ongetta SIC58 Squadracorse) + 1.495
10. Jordi Torres (Pons Racing 40) + 1.528
Are you a MotoE™ fan? Entire THIS SURVEY to be in with a likelihood of winning a MotoGP™ Season VideoPass!
Each rehearsal, qualifying war and urge, irregular interviews, ancient races and so design more improbable recount: that is VideoPass!