The polesitter sits 0.007 particular of the Turkish rider earlier than Sunday’s dawdle, Championship leader Arenas P3
Polesitter Raul Fernandez (Crimson Bull KTM Ajo) topped Moto3™ Warmth Up at the Gran Premio Michelin® de Aragon, the Spaniard persevering with to set apart the tempo. Crimson Bull KTM Tech3’s Deniz Öncü used to be appropriate 0.007 off Fernandez’ 1: 59.160, with Championship leader Albert Arenas (Solunion Aspar Team Moto3) selecting up third earlier than one other enormous dawdle.
Darryn Binder (CIP Inexperienced Vitality) done P4 in Warmth Up, the South African will originate from P11 in a while. Fifth quickest Gabriel Rodrigo (Kömmerling Gresini Moto3) crashed at Flip 15 after tagging the abet of a slower transferring Ai Ogura (Honda Team Asia) on the exit – rider okay.
The lightweight class plug into battle at 12: 00 local time (GMT+2) – tune in!
1. Raul Fernandez (Crimson Bull KTM Ajo) – 1: 59.160
2. Deniz Öncü (Crimson Bull KTM Tech3) + 0.007
3. Albert Arenas (Solunion Aspar Team Moto3) + 0.210
4. Darryn Binder (CIP Inexperienced Vitality) + 0.221
5. Gabriel Rodrigo (Kömmerling Gresini Moto3) + 0.490
6. Romano Fenati (Sterilgarda Max Racing Team) + 0.501
7. Jaume Masia (Leopard Racing) + 0.615
8. Ai Ogura (Honda Team Asia) + 0.674
9. Andrea Migno (SKY Racing Team VR46) + 0.875
10. Filip Salac (Rivacold Snipers Team) + 0.882
Every be conscious session, qualifying battle and dawdle, unfamiliar interviews, ancient races and so blueprint more optimistic thunder: this is VideoPass!