Despite a slack shatter, the Repsol Honda rider topped the conditions from Nakagami on Friday morning; Dovizioso 16th, Quartararo 17th
Closing weekend’s MotorLand Aragon runner-up Alex Marquez (Repsol Honda Crew) completed top of the conditions in FP1 at the Gran Premio Liqui Moly de Teruel, despite a slack shatter at Flip 17. The reigning Moto2™ World Champion situation a 1: 48.184 to beat Takaaki Nakagami (LCR Honda Idemitsu) by 0.438 seconds on Friday morning, with Championship leader Joan Mir (Crew Suzuki Ecstar) finishing the highest three.
With the session kicking off later than it did seven days ago, video display temperatures were 10 levels higher and the conditions were essential quicker – most enchanting three riders went slower than Maverick Viñales’ (Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP) tempo in FP1 at the Aragon GP. Stefan Bradl (Repsol Honda Crew) made it three Hondas within the highest four as the two manufacturing facility orange HRC riders were the suitable ones to place a novel rear soft Michelin tyre in. On his 2nd flying lap on the novel rear tyre, Marquez crashed unhurt coming across the final sweeping left hander whereas on for beating his lap time. Franco Morbidelli (Petronas Yamaha SRT) picked up P5, appropriate beneath a 2nd faraway from Marquez’ time assault lap.
Title contenders Andrea Dovizioso (Ducati Crew) and Fabio Quartararo (Petronas Yamaha SRT) completed P16 and P17 in FP1, being concerned signs for the duo? In other places, Cal Crutchlow (LCR Honda Castrol) suffered a mechanical discipline with three minutes to hurry.
Tune in for MotoGP™ FP2 at 14: 30 local time (GMT+2)!
1. Alex Marquez (Repsol Honda Crew) – 1: 48.184
2. Takaaki Nakagami (LCR Honda Idemitsu) + 0.438
3. Joan Mir (Crew Suzuki Ecstar) + 0.809
4. Stefan Bradl (Repsol Honda Crew) + 0.819
5. Franco Morbidelli (Petronas Yamaha SRT) + 0.916
6. Maverick Viñales (Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP) + 0.992
7. Jack Miller (Pramac Racing) + 1.027
8. Aleix Espargaro (Aprilia Racing Crew Gresini) + 1.121
9. Pol Espargaro (Purple Bull KTM Manufacturing facility Racing) + 1.162
10. Cal Crutchlow (LCR Honda Castrol) + 1.172
Every practice session, qualifying wrestle and flee, peculiar interviews, historic races and so essential extra amazing scream material: this is VideoPass!