A slack lap from the Yamaha man sees him beat the in build Japanese rider, Suzuki, KTM and Aprilia entire leading quintet
Maverick Viñales (Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP) carried out on the discontinue of the instances in MotoGP™ FP4 on the Gran Premio Liqui Moly de Teruel, attributable to a 1: 47.931. Takaaki Nakagami (LCR Honda Idemitsu) carried out P2 in the 30-minute stint with Joan Mir (Crew Suzuki Ecstar) completing the discontinue three.
Pol Espargaro (Purple Bull KTM Manufacturing facility Racing) and Aleix Espargaro (Aprilia Racing Crew Gresini) made it five producers in the discontinue five earlier than qualifying, the leading quintet coated by 0.544 seconds.
1. Maverick Viñales (Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP) 1: 47.931
2. Takaaki Nakagami (LCR Honda Idemitsu) + 0.154
3. Joan Mir (Crew Suzuki Ecstar) + 0.435
4. Pol Espargaro (Purple Bull KTM Manufacturing facility Racing) + 0.460
5. Aleix Espargaro (Aprilia Racing Crew Gresini) + 0.544
6. Franco Morbidelli (Petronas Yamaha SRT) +0.566
7. Jack Miller (Pramac Racing) + 0.649
8. Alex Rins (Crew Suzuki Ecstar) + 0.752
9. Cal Crutchlow (LCR Honda Castrol) + 0.755
10. Miguel Oliveira (Purple Bull KTM Tech3) +0.769
Every rehearsal, qualifying fight and scramble, outlandish interviews, ancient races and so extra special extra implausible disclose material: that is VideoPass!