The Italian and Salac were fastest on Sunday morning in the lightweight class at MotorLand
Rivacold Snipers Personnel’s Tony Arbolino led teammate Filip Salac in Moto3™ Warm Up at the Gran Premio Liqui Moly de Teruel. The Italian plight a 1: 58.867 to sign 0.168 earlier than the Czech rider, with Albert Arenas (Solunion Aspar Personnel Moto3) polishing off the tip three earlier than the elope.
Tatsuki Suzuki (SIC58 Squadra Corse) and Ai Ogura (Honda Personnel Asia) spherical out the tip five as the Moto3™ riders now gear up for the Teruel GP elope. Tune in for that at 11: 20 native time (GMT+1)!
1. Tony Arbolino (Rivacold Snipers Personnel) – 1: 58.857
2. Filip Salac (Rivacold Snipers Personnel) + 0.168
3. Albert Arenas (Solunion Aspar Personnel Moto3) + 0.247
4. Tatsuki Suzuki (SIC58 Squadra Corse) + 0.303
5. Ai Ogura (Honda Personnel Asia) + 0.348
6. Celestino Vietti (SKY Racing Personnel VR46) + 0.405
7. Darryn Binder (CIP Inexperienced Vitality) + 0.468
8. Dennis Foggia (Leopard Racing) + 0.470
9. Jeremy Alcoba (Kömmerling Gresini Moto3) + 0.480
10. Alonso Lopez (Sterilgarda Max Racing Personnel) + 0.580
Every observe session, qualifying battle and elope, routine interviews, historical races and up to now more impossible enlighten material: that is VideoPass!