Can anyone quit the British rider at MotorLand? He situation the race all but again in Moto2™ Warm Up, Di Giannantonio and Navarro in high three
Aragon GP winner and Gran Premio Liqui Moly de Teruel polesitter Sam Lowes (EG 0,0 Marc VDS) became as soon as as soon as all but again the particular person to beat as the Moto2™ riders carried out Warm Up at MotorLand Aragon. A 1: 52.167 noticed Lowes beat Fabio Di Giannantonio (Lightech Tempo Up) by 0.470 seconds, with fellow Lightech Tempo Up rider Jorge Navarro ending 0.491 off the British rider in P3.
Jake Dixon (Petronas Sprinta Racing) and Hector Garzo (Flexbox HP 40) carried out the high 5 as the intermediate class got their closing speed preparations carried out and dusted. Garzo crashed at Turn 2, rider ok.
The Moto2™ speed kicks off at 14: 30 native time (GMT+1), don’t pass over it!
1. Sam Lowes (EG 0,0 Marc VDS) – 1: 52.167
2. Fabio Di Giannantonio (Lightech Tempo Up) + 0.470
3. Jorge Navarro (Lightech Tempo Up) + 0.491
4. Jake Dixon (Petronas Sprinta Racing) + 0.524
5. Hector Garzo (Flexbox HP 40) + 0.661
6. Remy Gardner (Onexox TKKR SAG Crew) + 0.667
7. Jorge Martin (Crimson Bull KTM Ajo) + 0.668
8. Enea Bastianini (Italtrans Racing Crew) + 0.758
9. Luca Marini (SKY Racing Crew VR46) + 0.831
10. Marco Bezzecchi (SKY Racing Crew VR46) + 0.850
Every rehearsal, qualifying battle and speed, peculiar interviews, historic races and so procedure more unbelievable voice: right here is VideoPass!