Toyota will beginning from a 1-2 spot for tomorrow to come’s WEC 6 Hours of Monza after Jose-Maria Lopez spot the fastest time in the 10-minute qualifying session this evening that became interrupted by a red flag ensuing from the no28 JOTA Oreca-Gibson crashing into the boundaries. Porsche took the LMGTE pole as Kevin Estre swept to his fourth consecutive high spot in the no92 Porsche 911 RSR 19.
- Jose-Maria Lopez in No.7 Toyota GR010-Hybrid Hypercar takes 0.7s off this morning’s simplest time as the Argentinian items a mercurial simplest lap of 1m35.899s
- Lopez recovered from lock-up in the beginning put chicane on his first two laps, which he became forced to desert and retract to the atomize out road both events
- No8 Toyota is second as Brendon Hartley items 1m35.961s to develop it one other Toyota 1-2, honest 0.062s listless.
- No36 Alpine ELF Matmut A480-0Gibson is third as Nicolas Lapierre laps in 1m36.121s after car is repaired from early morning accident
- Pipo Derani ensures Glickenhaus Racing beginning on outside of the second row as he claims a fastest lap of 1m36.995s
- The second Glickenhaus 007 LMH car is fifth as Richard Westbrook qualifies 0.328 in arrears to teammate.
- Porsche takes pole in LMGTE Fine class as No.92 Porsche 911 RSR-19 pushed by Kevin Estre items simplest time of 1m45.412s
- Estre is unbeaten in 2021 as he powerful third consecutive pole spot and became also on pole in Bahrain on the slay of closing season.
- French ace’s simplest time is barely 0.065s faster than chasing No.51 AF Corse Ferrari 488 GTE pushed by Alessandro Pier Guidi
- No91 Porsche 911 RSR-19 of Gimmi Bruni locations third but half a second a ways from sister Porsche
- No52 Ferrari 488 GTE Evo pushed by Miguel Molina locations fourth in second AF Corse entry
- Charles Milesi items 1m38.527 to issue first WEC pole for Group WRT
- Milesi’s lap honest pips Filipe Albuquerque, who items supreme closing ditch lap to accumulate interior 0.030s in United Autosport USA car!
- Ben Hanley pushed Dragonspeed USA spot entry items third simplest lap of 1m38.663s. Group can be the main Fine/Am entry in LMP2.
- Racing Group Nederland spot fourth as Nyck de Vries laps in 1m38.726s
- JOTA suffer refined session as no28 car pushed by Stoffel Vandoorne crashes closely at second Lesmo nook and causes session to be red flagged, leaving a 2m47s hobble to the flag when the session goes green all as soon as more.
- Anthony Davidson items gradual lap to issue sixth in second JOTA entry
- TF Sport Aston Martin takes second pole of the 2021 season as Ben Keating flies to a 1m47.272s simplest lap after spacious battle
- No83 AF Corse squad second with a simplest lap spot by Francois Perrodo honest 0.269s attend from Keating’s pole time
- Cetilar Racing spot third as Roberto Lacorte laps interior 0.409s of pole as personnel continues fightback after apply accident.
The 6 Hours of Monza will accumulate underway at 12h00 on Sunday 18 July.