The final free apply session for the 6 Hours of Monza noticed Jose-Maria Lopez situation the fastest time viewed up to now this weekend in the No.7 Toyota GR010-Hybrid which has topped all three sessions up to now. Porsche again led Ferrari in LMGTE Kindly, while JOTA took over the head of the category situations in LMP2 and AF Corse were fastest in LMGTE Am.
- Jose-Maria Lopez in No7 Toyota GR010-Hybrid Hypercar takes 0.7s off this morning’s easiest time as Argentinian fashions a easiest lap of 1m36.137s
- No8 Toyota is second as Brendon Hartley fashions 1m37.208s to assemble it a second 1-2 for Toyota Gazoo Racing up to now this week
- A 1m37.659s easiest from Pipo Derani ensures Glickenhaus Racing continue to label sturdy dart with the distinctive Glickenhaus 007 LMH create
- Alpine ELF Matmut web site fourth though group is forced to assemble repairs from earlier shatter on final lap of the FP2 session this morning.
- The second Glickenhaus 007 LMH automobile is fifth as Romain Dumas claims a easiest of 1m38.009s
- Porsche get continues in LMGTE Kindly class as no91 Porsche 911 RSR-19 pushed by Gimmi Bruni heads the pack
- The Italian’s 1m46.253s easiest lap heads the chasing Ferraris by 0.3s
- No51 Ferrari 488 GTE Evo pushed by James Calado and Alessandro Pierguidi is second sooner than sister Ferrari of Miguel Molina and Daniel Serra
- No92 Porsche 911 RSR-19 of Neel Jani and Kevin Estre areas fourth
- JOTA heads tight LMP2 class with Stoffel Vandoorne claiming top situation with a height of 1m38.910s
- The Belgian leads the United Autosports USA automobile pushed by Filipe Albuquerque who laps factual 0.2s panicked of P1 group
- Risi Competizione continue to label sturdy growth as Felipe Nasr fashions a 1m39.211s lap to consume third web site on teams’ first flee in LMP2 in the WEC.
- Dragonspeed USA in fourth are the leading Kindly/Am entry with Henrik Hedman being partnered by Ben Hanley and Juan Pablo Montoya again this weekend
- Ferrari leads Porsche in frantic LMGTE Am class battle
- Nicklas Nielsen takes first in session for the no83 AF Corse squad with a easiest of 1m47.080s
- That out-paces the No.56 Team Mission 1 entry pushed by Matteo Cairoli who’s factual 0.087s off the Dane
- In third web site Alessio Picariello fashions a final lap easiest of 1m47.331 to grab third web site
- Cetilar Racing soar aid from FP1 accident as Antonio Fuoco fashions late time of 1m47.365s to capture fourth for web site of starting up group
- Top 11 at college lined by factual 1.005s in ultra-aggressive category which has a bumper 16 automobile entry this weekend
Qualifying for the 6 Hours of Monza takes web site this afternoon with the principle 10-minute session for LMGTE starting at 18h00.