The no7 Toyota Gazoo Racing GR010-Hybrid continues to residing the tempo at Monza with Jose Maria Lopez posting the quickest time of the weekend up to now. The Argentine driver’s time of 1m36.864 used to be 1.6 seconds sooner than his dangle easiest time residing in FP1. In LMGTE Knowledgeable, after Ferrari had been quickest in FP1, Porsche fought support and went ahead in FP2, with Racing Crew Nederland and AF Corse quickest in LMP2 and LMGTE Am respectively.
- No7 Toyota GR010-Hybrid Hypercar driven by Jose Maria Lopez fashions early session easiest time of 1m36.864s
- Glickenhaus trigger a surprise as Olivier Pla posts a 1m37.601s easiest, which is moral adequate for 2nd for a while.
- Nonetheless, a 1m37.591s easiest from Nicolas Lapierre takes the Alpine ELF Matmut crew to 2nd put on the time sheets at the chequered flag
- No8 Toyota areas fourth as 1m37.738s laps is residing by Brendon Hartley after which crew kind out poke residing-up work
- The 2nd Glickenhaus 007 LMH vehicle is fifth as Richard Westbrook claims a easiest of 1m38.051s
- Porsche fights support in LMGTE Knowledgeable as no92 Porsche 911 RSR-19 of Kevin Estre and Neel Jani willing the floor
- Estre’s 1m45.590s easiest lap is residing in early working and used to be 0.6 sooner than chasing Ferraris at the stop of the 90-minute session.
- No51 Ferrari 488 GTE Evo driven by James Calado and Alessandro Pierguidi is 2nd sooner than sister Ferrari of Miguel Molina and Daniel Serra
- No92 Porsche 911 RSR-19 of Gimmi Bruni and Richard Lietz areas fourth
- Nyck de Vries fashions quickest lap for Racing Crew Nederland entry on a 1m38.545s lap
- The United Autosports USA vehicle driven by Filip Albuquerque gets within 0.075s of De Vries’ LMP2 topping time
- No29 vehicle is also the very abundant placed Knowledgeable/Am entry within the 90-minute session
- Nonetheless, the no29 Oreca leads to Ascari chicane gravel as Frits van Eerd causes most efficient crimson flag in closing moments of the session.
- Third at school is the no38 Jota entry as Anthony Davidson peaks with a 1m38.899s lap
- Ferrari 1-2-3 in LMGTE Am as Francesco Castellacci fashions the tempo with a 1m46.737s lap in closing phases of 90-minute session in no54 AF Corse entered vehicle
- Alessio Rovera gets to within 0.092s of Castellacci’s time in No.83 AF Corse entry
- Rahel Frey takes third site as she fashions a time of 1m46.940 for the all-female crewed Iron Lynx Ferrari 488 GTE
- New entry – Inception Racing stops heading within the correct direction in session as Brendon Iribe continues to determine up abilities in first ever WEC poke