The #7 Toyota GR010 HYBRID leads at quarter distance after fast shower causes just a few accidents at begin of the sixth hour. Kamui Kobayashi drives majority of the third to sixth hours before handing over to Jose-Maria Lopez, who maintains healthy lead over sister Toyota pushed by Brendan Hartley.
Ferrari maintains 1-2 in LMGTE Official with the #51 488 of Advance Ledogar main the #52 Ferrari of Sam Bird, however all commerce in LMP2 as #41 Crew WRT automotive takes lead after more than one incidents happen as rain arrives.
The #33 TF Sport Aston Martin to the fore in LMGTE Am class after the #98 Aston Martin Racing Vantage crashes heavily at begin of fourth hour.
- The #7 Toyota Gazoo Racing Hypercar holds 70-2nd advantage overall and in Hypercar class after six hours racing at Le Mans
- Brendon Hartley in #.8 Toyota closes gap to #7 automotive to 9-seconds in fifth hour
- But Jose-Maria Lopez, who takes over from Kobayashi extends lead as Toyota splits cars tyre technique with #7 on slicks and #8 on inters in temperamental prerequisites
- Andre Negrao takes over from Lapierre and drives solid triple stint to retain #36 Alpine A480 in third however after Mathieu Vaxiviere will get aboard Les Bleues drops to a lap down on Toyota pair in sixth hour
- Glickenhaus Racing fourth and fifth as #708 automotive pushed by Franck Mailleux and Pipo Derani spend stints at wheel to steer sister automotive
- Romain Dumas and Ryan Briscoe full miles in #709 Glickenhaus 007LMH as they divulge fifth
- Ferrari fight thrills crowds in 2nd and third hours as Daniel Serra in #52 AF Corse Ferrari and Alessandro PierGuidi in N#51 488 GTE Evo swap locations three times on similar lap intense fight for lead
- Serra pulls out advantage to journey little gap however security automotive in fourth hour diminishes advantage
- But #51 pulls gap before 2nd security automotive after Serra’s teammate Sam Bird in #52 automotive is contacted by #71 Inception Ferrari pushed by Brendon Iribe
- Advance Ledogar takes over and extends lead for #51 as racing resumes after security automotive duration
- #92 Porsche recovers from first hour incidents and runs third at six-hour label with Michael Christensen and Neel Jani finishing stints
- Corvette Racing with Jordan Taylor utilizing in #63 automotive takes over at entrance at begin of fifth hour as they capitalise on pitting below unhurried zone shut to pit entrance
- But automotive drops to fourth after scheduled pit stops with Nicky Catsburg getting first whisk laps
- Danger strikes for #38 JOTA automotive as Anthony Davidson spins in gravel ethical after pit exit and loses paunchy lap and falls to 19th at school at the dwell of the third hour
- #26 G-Power Racing Aurus of Nyck de Vris, Franco Colapinto and Roman Rusinov takes over in lead with Colapinto preserving off Job van Uitert before every part
- But #28 JOTA automotive pushed by Tom Blomqvist, after being started by Sean Gelael, picks up lead in fifth hour
- They though contain two penalties that descend it lend a hand down the expose, the first for pit entry violation and 2nd for security automotive infraction.
- #23 United Autosports USA automotive of Alex Lynn, Paul di Resta and Wayne Boyd briefly lead between pit stops in fifth hour
- But sixth hour brings excessive drama as just a few incidents happen as rain shower arrives
- Frits van Eerd spins Racing Crew Nederland automotive into gravel handing Official-Am lead to #70 Realteam automotive pushed by Norman Nato
- United Autosports USA then contain wound to 2 of its three cars as Manuel Maldonado in #32 automotive loses take care of an eye on below braking for Dunlop chicane and spears in to di Resta’s #23 automotive
- Di Resta re-joins after repairs however drops down to 12th at school
- Rapidly after Franco Colopinto collides with Sophia Floersch in Richard Mille automotive on components to Porsche Curves.
- Knock-on incident claims Richard Mille automotive after it is struck by #74 Racing Crew India Eurasia automotive pushed by Tom Cloet
- Particles triggers 2nd Security Automobile of the whisk however after six hours Julien Canal in Panis Racing automotive leads from #22 United Autosports automotive with Fabio Scherer in cockpit
- Panis Racing spend over lead however pit ethical before six-hour label handing lead to Louis Deletraz in #41 Crew WRT entry
- #22 United Autosports maintains 2nd from #31 Crew WRT automotive in third
- #33 TF Sport Aston Martin leads LMGTE Am class as Felipe Fraga after which Dylan Pereira takes stints at wheel after Ben Keating carried out opening stints
- #98 Aston Martin entry pushed by Marco Gomes turned into running 2nd when he crashed heavily at Indianapolis
- Brazilian treated by medical personnel at the scene however reported to hold escaped wound
- #47 Cetilar Racing Ferrari 488 GTE Evo runs 2nd for a duration as Giorgio Sernagiotto takes over from Antonio Fuoco in automotive they each part with Roberto Lacorte.
- Automobile loses time at pit cease though as it has to make repairs to reflect however selected to interchange complete door
- But in fifth and sixth hours the #33 TF Sport silent leads from #83 AF Corse which is pushed by Alessio Rovera
- #57 Kessel Racing Ferrari locations third with Mikkel Jensen taking up at the wheel