Marquez will accumulate the 2019 Championship in Thailand if…
Seven-time Champion might perchance well change into an eight-time Champion this weekend, but what needs to happen?
Thanks to a dominant cloak on home turf at MotorLand Aragon, Marc Marquez (Repsol Honda Team) has his first match level of the season this weekend on the PTT Thailand Big Prix.
FREE: The narrative last lap fight for victory in Thailand 07/10/2018
The last lap of the very first Thai Big Prix took it down to the wire with Marc Marquez and Andrea Dovizioso stopping for the accumulate
The seven-time Champion sits a pleased 98 capabilities certain of Andrea Dovizioso (Ducati Team) in the total standings with 5 rounds remaining. This methodology that Marquez has to carry out two capabilities on Dovizioso on the discontinue of Sunday’s shuffle to construct up the 2019 MotoGP™ World Championship.
So, Marquez shall be crowned Champion if:
– He wins, despite where Dovizioso finishes.
– He finishes 2nd, third or 4th and Dovizioso finishes on the back of him.
– He finishes fifth and Dovizioso finishes worse than sixth (seventh or decrease).
– He finishes sixth, seventh, 8th, Ninth, 10th, 11th, 12th or 13th and Dovizioso finishes a minimal of two locations on the back of in every case.
– He finishes 14th and Dovizioso doesn’t rating any capabilities.
The Honda and Ducati duo duelled till the last corner of the last lap in last season’s narrative Buriram bump into, with the number 93 coming out on high – correct. If the same consequence occurs this yr, Marquez shall be Champion…
Stare every 2019 shuffle LIVE & OnDemand and make basically the loads of the total motogp.com video library, along with technical aspects, queer interviews and basic races, with the MotoGP™ VideoPass