The British rider led Championship leader Marini by two tenths in the opening intermediate class session of the weekend
Sam Lowes (EG 0,0 Marc VDS) kicked off the Gran Premi Monster Vitality de Catalunya in exquisite model by taking Moto2™ FP1 P1 on Friday morning. The British rider space a 1: 44.122 to manual Championship leader Luca Marini (SKY Racing Crew VR46) by two tenths, with Tetsuta Nagashima (Crimson Bull KTM Ajo) over half a 2nd off Lowes’ tempo in third.
Class rookie Aron Canet (Inde Aspar Crew Moto2) made a prison launch as a lot as his weekend by ending fourth in FP1, the Spaniard became once factual 0.007 off Nagashima, with fellow Tempo Up rider Fabio Di Giannantonio (HDR Heidrun Tempo Up) furthermore having a obvious launch as a lot as the Catalan GP – P5 for the Italian. The conclude 14 were inside a 2nd in FP1 and with Lowes half a 2nd sooner than Nagashima in P3, meaning half a 2nd covers P3 to P14 – it’s shut again in the Moto2™ class.
Tune in for Moto2™ FP2 at 15: 10 local time (GMT+2) from Barcelona – can any individual get the simpler of Lowes on Day 1?
1. Sam Lowes (EG 0,0 Marc VDS) – 1: 44.122
2. Luca Marini (SKY Racing Crew VR46) + 0.200
3. Tetsuta Nagashima (Crimson Bull KTM Ajo) + 0.508
4. Aron Canet (Inde Aspar Crew Moto2) + 0.515
5. Fabio Di Giannantonio (HDR Heidrun Tempo Up) + 0.587
6. Marco Bezzecchi (SKY Racing Crew VR46) + 0.643
7. Jorge Martin (Crimson Bull KTM Ajo) + 0.734
8. Augusto Fernandez (EG 0,0 Marc VDS) + 0.736
9. Bo Bendsneyder (NTS RW Racing GP) + 0.741
10. Nicolo Bulega (Federal Oil Gresini Moto2) + 0.814
Every apply session, qualifying warfare and bustle, habitual interviews, ancient races and so noteworthy extra advantageous convey material: here’s VideoPass!