The Japanese rider sat over two tenths particular of Viñales in MotoGP™ Heat Up
Takaaki Nakagami (LCR Honda Idemitsu) used to be quickest in MotoGP™ Heat Up at the Gran Premio Michelin® de Aragon, the Japanese megastar environment a 1: 48.651 to take a seat 0.219 particular of Maverick Viñales (Monster Vitality Yamaha MotoGP). Crew Suzuki Ecstar’s Alex Rins done the head three earlier than but one other obligatory premier class battle in 2020.
COMING UP: Quartararo, wounded warrior unfazed in Aragon 17/10/2020
Basically the most as much as date inconceivable 2020 MotoGP™ showdown is coming up this afternoon as title tensions launch to rise
After pocketing his finest MotoGP™ qualifying end result on Saturday afternoon, Alex Marquez (Repsol Honda Crew) used to be fourth quickest in Heat Up, 0.039 faster than Joan Mir (Crew Suzuki Ecstar). Polesitter and Championship leader Fabio Quartararo (Petronas Yamaha SRT) done P6 as tensions launch to rise in the poke for the 2020 crown.
Don’t neglect, the MotoGP™ trot kicks off at 15: 00 native time (GMT+2) at MotorLand Aragon, and it’s shaping as much as be a cracker – tune in!
FREE! Gladiatorial efforts in the battle for Aragon pole 17/10/2020
Appreciate the last 5 minutes of a traumatic qualifying at MotorLand Aragon with Fabio Quartararo taking a supreme tenth pole space
1. Takaaki Nakagami (LCR Honda Idemitsu) – 1: 48.651
2. Maverick Viñales (Monster Vitality Yamaha MotoGP) + 0.219
3. Alex Rins (Crew Suzuki Ecstar) + 0.332
4. Alex Marquez (Repsol Honda Crew) + 0.359
5. Joan Mir (Crew Suzuki Ecstar) + 0.398
6. Fabio Quartararo (Petronas Yamaha SRT) + 0.402
7. Franco Morbidelli (Petronas Yamaha SRT) + 0.458
8. Danilo Petrucci (Ducati Crew) + 0.522
9. Andrea Dovizioso (Ducati Crew) + 0.650
10. Pol Espargaro (Red Bull KTM Manufacturing unit Racing) + 0.809
Every rehearsal, qualifying battle and trot, bizarre interviews, ancient races and to this point more inconceivable vow: right here is VideoPass!