Repsol Honda Crew rider quickest in MotoGP™ Warmth Up on the Emilia Romagna GP, Viñales 0.010 off the reigning Moto2™ World Champion
Repsol Honda Crew’s Alex Marquez led the MotoGP™ topic in Warmth Up on the Gran Premio TISSOT dell’Emilia Romagna e della Riviera di Rimini, the reigning Moto2™ World Champion’s quickest lap became once a 1: 32.402 as he led polesitter Maverick Viñales (Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP) and 2d in the Championship Fabio Quartararo (Petronas Yamaha SRT) by less than a tenth.
COMING UP: Viñales guns for Sunday redemption 19/09/2020
200 premier class podiums beckon for The Doctor as the blue trace aim to proceed their Misano dominance
Be conscious temperature at the starting up up of the 20-minute session became once a if truth be told frosty 26 levels Celsius, and on the entry into Flip 2, Pramac Racing’s Jack Miller suffered an off-throttle highside. The Australian looked a piece beaten up in the aftermath but happily, Miller became once in a declare to circulate support out on circuit but he might maybe maybe well most fine predicament up P20 – optimistically, the man 2d on the grid won’t be feeling the results in a while for the speed.
Franco Morbidelli (Petronas Sprinta Racing) – who’s tranquil nursing a abdominal malicious program – done P4 in Warmth Up as he goes in quest of a 2d consecutive MotoGP™ victory, whereas Takaaki Nakagami (LCR Honda Idemitsu) made it two Hondas in the pinnacle five.
Bear in mind to don’t miss a single lap of circulate when the premier class toddle into strive in opposition to at 14: 00 local time (GMT+2) this afternoon. What does the Misano World Circuit Marco Simoncelli hang in retailer for us nowadays?
1. Alex Marquez (Repsol Honda Crew) – 1: 32.402
2. Maverick Viñales (Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP) + 0.010
3. Fabio Quartararo (Petronas Yamaha SRT) + 0.077
4. Franco Morbidelli (Petronas Yamaha SRT) + 0.099
5. Takaaki Nakagami (LCR Honda Idemitsu) + 0.226
6. Aleix Espargaro (Aprilia Racing Crew Gresini) + 0.284
7. Joan Mir (Crew Suzuki Ecstar) + 0.423
8. Pol Espargaro (Red Bull KTM Factory Racing) + 0.443
9. Andrea Dovizioso (Ducati Crew) + 0.461
10. Franceso Bagnaia (Pramac Racing) + 0.468
Every apply session, qualifying strive in opposition to and speed, exclusive interviews, historical races and so scheme more unbelievable narrate: here is VideoPass!